I've lived a really nice life so far. I am thankful for each chapter. I want to keep going.
- I was a cast member of Up with People. I learned to be colorful and love humans.
- I got my skydiving license and learned the power of adrenaline.
- I cycled across the country on a Surly Long Haul Trucker bicycle to learn I love cycling.
- I went backpacking with a tiny bag to learn wandering without a focus was my not my thing.
- I was part of leadership at a fast growing tech startup. We were acquired in 2016. I learned...got a day to listen?
- I became burned out to learn how to become a fighter and recover mentally.
- I eventually turned to modern medicine which actually did help.
- I now spend my time doing photography, training my dog, and enjoying nature.
My pronouns are he/him/they.
Find me around:
Contact me at [email protected]